- About our School
- Safeguarding Team
- Mission Statement
- SEND Information Report
- Careers Info, Advice and Guidance
- Specialist School Status
- Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Promoting British Values
- Pupil Premium
- 2017 Archive
- Headteacher's Newsflash
- Newsflash 1 08/09/2017
- Headteacher's Newsflash 15/09/2017
- Headteacher's Newsflash 22/09/17
- Are you ready for Readathon?
- Gateacre's National Citizens
- Headteacher's Newsflash 29/09/17
- Educate Awards 2017 Shortlist Announced
- Headteacher's Newsflash 06/10/17
- Sonic App
- Restart a Heart Day
- Headteacher's Newsflash 13/10/2017
- School Performance
- Images of Gateacre School
- Important Dates
- Parent Zone
- Learning Zone
- Transition Zone
- Staff Zone
- Ofsted Zone
Teaching and Learning
We believe that our prime function at Gateacre is to facilitate learning and to provide a broad, balanced and relevant education for all our students.
Values and Attitudes
We seek to develop honesty, reliability, self esteem and self-discipline. Furthermore we endeavour to encourage a caring attitude, a belief in tolerance and equal opportunity and the ability to work co-operatively within teams.
We are committed to working with parents and the community, associated primary schools and the Liverpool Learning Partnership to maximise the benefits for all our students.
We believe that it is essential that we recruit and retain the highest quality of staff who will maintain the Gateacre mission.