Meet the Staff
- Mrs A. Ruddock (Subject Leader)
- Mr T. Langford (2nd in Dept)
- Mr J. Mather
- Mr N. Collins
- Mrs L. Owens
- To give our students the desire to want to participate in exercise for the rest of their life.
- To give our students an understanding of the link between exercise and good health.
- To provide our students with the opportunity to play and compete in sport.
- To provide our students with the opportunity to express themselves in a creative manner.
- To provide our students with a wide- ranging PE experience.
Key Stage 3
A range of activities to include
To view our Key Stage 3 year plan please click here
- Physical Education (Edexcel)
- Dance (AQA)
BTEC National Award
- Btec National Sport and PE (Edexcel)
Extra Curricular Activities
here for the Enrichment timetableClick
Our Recent Successes
To be updated.
Some of our Former Students
- Emily Thomas – plays Football for Wales
- Abbie Kirby – British Gymnast, represented Great Britain
- Mark Smyth – Represented Liverpool Academy and played for England under 18’s
- Marcus Lewis – European and World Kickboxing medalist
- Jake Kirby – Tramere Football Club Squad member
- Daniel Redmond – current squad member at Wigan F.C.
- Liam Willis - current squad member at Wigan F.C.
- Damilola Ajagbe – currently on a YTS training programme at Blackburn Rovers F.C.