How to Apply
The following process outlines what you need to do and how we will support you to make the best choice for your future:
- Read the information about the subjects in the prospectus carefully and talk to your teachers about them.
- Think about the subjects you are most interested in. Students are always successful at the subjects they enjoy and can do.
- Talk to your teachers about your ability and your estimated grades. Ability is also essential for success.
- If you already think you know what you want to do at University or a future career find out if there are any subjects you have to study. The UCAS website will help you.
- Attend our Open evening as this will be an opportunity to speak to Subject Leaders about the courses on offer.
To Apply For A Place In Sixth Form:
- Complete a Sixth Form Application Form and an Options Form. You can complete both below online and submit. (Paper copy application forms and options forms are also available from the school office if you prefer).
- Application Deadline: 16th March 2018
- If you have a good record of behaviour and attendance, you will be invited to attend a short interview in the Summer Term where you will be given an offer of a place in our Sixth Form, which is conditional on results.
- If you wish to change your options after this time, we will do all we can to support you but after the timetable is written this will only be possible if a class is not full and the subjects you wish to study are not timetabled at the same time.
- We will consider late applications submitted after the deadline and until August in some circumstances.
To Apply Online click on each link below, complete each form and press submit or email to L.email@example.com