- Parent Zone
- The School Day
- Term Dates
- My Ed Parent app
- Doddle for parents
- School Meals
- Letters to Home
- Absence from School
- Learning in and out of School
- eSafety Advice for Parents
- Parent Info Articles
- Learning 4 Life
- More Able
- Free School Meals
- Learning Zone
- Transition Zone
- General Information
- Keeping in Touch
- Local schools decorate for Christmas!
- Working with our Primary Schools 2017/18
- Working with our Primary Schools 2016/17
- Staff Zone
- Ofsted Zone
Doddle for parents
We’ve recently invested in a subscription to Doddle, an online teaching, homework and assessment resource that we’ll be using to set your child’s homework.
Why we’ve invested in Doddle:
We decided to purchase Doddle because it’s a great way of setting interactive and engaging homework activities, as well as providing excellent teaching and revision resources.
- Teachers can track student progress and provide instant feedback on students’ work;
- Students can access Doddle resources online and find support materials to support homework and exam revision;
- Parents can keep track of their child’s assignments and help them search through Doddle support materials.
To get the most out of using Doddle with your child, you can read our Parents’Info Sheet which summarises the key features of Doddle for you, and includes the details below about logging in. You can find the Parents’ Info Sheet online by clicking here
You can also click the link below to watch and introduction video.
To login to your account, please click here